CS-41 Chemical Process Station
Designed to operate in a cleanroom, the Microvoid® Model CS-41 has an open upper architecture, allowing overhead cleanroom laminar flow air to ‘wash’ the interior of the station, creating an ultra-pure process environment. The CS-41 is also designed very carefully to ensure operator protection, passing the strictest ASHRAE 110 trace gas containment test.
The Microvoid® Model CS-41 Chemical Wet Process Station has been Air Control’s “workhorse” model since 1970.
- A full unit-width leak containment tub/exhaust plenum, underneath the worksurface
- A wide array of chemical processing temperature controlled baths, rinse tanks, and process tooling (spinners, hot plate wells, heated ultrasonic cleaning tanks) available for ‘flush/recessed’ installation within the wet bench
- Lip exhaust around all bath or well perimeters for localized high velocity fume containment
- Complete PLC/HMI interface and control of all wet bench system parameters traditionally available in all Microvoid® Wet Process Station models
- All safety systems and interlocks/inhibits, alarm hierarchies, and BMS communications capabilities available in all Microvoid® Wet Process Stations
- Vented base cabinets underneath containment tub/plenum
- Chemical waste collection carboys in base cabinet in leak containment drawers or carts