Microvoid® Laminar Flow Equipment
Air Control’s Microvoid® line of Laminar Flow Workstations is comprehensive. Just about any process area requiring a Class 10+ air cleanliness rating can be accommodated by one of the Microvoid® Laminar Flow models.
Standard Microvoid® Horizontal Laminar Flow Models include:
- Sit-Down, Console-Style Workbenches
- Tabletop, Portable Clean Zone Stations
- HLF Wall Units (Clean Tunnels)
- Reverse-Flow (RF) Series – Particle Entrapment Units for Operator Protection
Standard Microvoid® Vertical Laminar Flow (VLF) models include:
- Sit-Down or Tabletop VLF Station
- Low-Profile Fan-Filtered HEPA Modules (2′ x 2′, 2′ x 4′, 2′ x 6′)
- Large VLF Fan-Powered HEPA Units (up to 10′ x 4′)
- Unique One-Piece, Non-Metallic Exhausted VLF Station Designed for Trace Metal Analysis and Wet Processing
- Inexpensive Tabletop VLF Units
All Microvoid® LF equipment may be purchased stand-alone, supplied with supporting metal leg stands or ceiling mountable hardware, or as part of a cleanroom or workstation.
All LF units may have work decks, side and rear walls, exhaust plenums, vented base cabinet storage, casters, etc. A full array of electrical and plumbing services are available. All units may be constructed in stainless steel, coated steel, polypropylene, and laminates.
All Microvoid® Laminar Flow equipment exceeds cleanliness levels outlined in Federal Standard #209E.