Class 100 VLF
HLF Wall Units
Low Profile HEPA
VLF Portable Unit
Large VLF Fan-powered
VLF Station Designed
for trace metals analysis
and wet processing
The MICROVOID® line of laminar flow (LF) workstations is comprehensive! Just
about any process area requiring a Class 10+ air cleanliness rating can be
accommodated by one of the MICROVOID® LF models!
Standard MICROVOID® Horizontal Laminar Flow (HLF) models include:
- Sit-down, console-style workbenches.
- Tabletop, portable clean zone stations.
- HLF wall units (clean tunnels).
- Reverse-flow (RF) series of particle entrapment units for operator
Standard MICROVOID® Vertical Laminar Flow (VLF) models include:
- Sit-down or tabletop VLF station.
- Low-profile fan-filtered HEPA modules.
(2' x 2', 2' x 4', 2' x 6').
- Low profile HEPA portable units.
- Large VLF fan-powered HEPA units
(up to 10' x 4').
- Unique one-piece, non-metallic exhausted VLF station designed for
trace metal analysis and wet processing.
- Inexpensive tabletop VLF units.
- MICROVOID® softwall and hardwall portable clean
All MICROVOID® LF equipment may be purchased stand-alone, supplied with
supporting metal leg stands or ceiling mountable hardware, or as part of a cleanroom or workstation.
All LF units may have work decks, side and rear walls, exhaust plenums,
vented base cabinet storage, casters, etc. A full array of electrical and
plumbing services are available. All units may be constructed in stainless
steel, coated steel, polypropylene, and laminates.
All MICROVOID® Laminar Flow equipment exceeds cleanliness levels outlined in
Federal Standard #209E.
You may request additional information on any of our products by
sending us an information request.