T- 961 Stainless Steel Tank - High Temperature, To 150o C
Key to Standard Features
- Lid with handle
- Cooling jacket
- 3000 watt external heaters around sides and bottom
- Tank drain (optional)
- Insulation around sides and bottom
- Temperature controller digital readout
- PTFE wall hugging cooling coils.
- Audio visual timer for monitoring etch cycle.
- Fixed aspirator for tank drainage.
- Manual ball valve controlled bottom drain.
- Toggle switch controlled solenoid operated bottom drain.
- Rear liner mounted variable speed mechanical agitation system.
- Automated transfer mechanism interfacing between etch and adjacent rinse tank, with mechanical agitation included.
- Model W-859 digital readout temperature controller with settable over-temperature heater cut-off, and audible, visible alarm.
- Model 2901 microcomputer based temperature controller and event timer, with acid resistant, membrane-type control panel.
T- 960 Stainless Steel Tank - High Temperature, To 150o C
Similar to T-961 (above) except without cooling manifold.
T- 962 Stainless Steel Tank - High Temperature, To 150o C
Similar to T-960 (above) except with bottom located PTFE encapsulated immersion heater instead of externally located tank wall heaters.
T- 963 Stainless Steel Tank - High Temperature, To 150o C with Cooling Manifold