T- 937 Automatic Transfer System
Key to Standard Features
- Electrical panel
- Etch timer
- Stop etch switch
- Start switch
- Load/unload switch
- Multi-wash timer
- Removable motor
- transfer arm assembly
- Work surface
- Multi-wash tank
- Etch tank
- Carrier handle adapter
- Vent slots top and bottom
The T-937 Transfer System will, on command, transport up to two 5 inch diameter wafer carriers from a loading position to an etch tank, mechanically agitate the carriers in the etchant solution, remove the carriers after a preset etch time, and transport the carriers to a T-987 Multi-Wash System where the wafers are automatically quenched, washed, sprayed and held under water. Finally, upon a second command, the carriers are transported again to the load-unload position, ready for manual removal.
The important advantages of the T-937 system include:
- Improved reproducibility - of the etch and wash process.
- Utmost in operator safety - deeply recessed tanks with etching located to the station rear.
- Reduced labor costs - frees up operator for other duties.
- System flexibility - can be quickly set up or changed to fit the customer's process requirements.
- System reliability - all exposed and moving parts fabricated of non-corrosive polypro or PVC. All electrical parts enclosed in non-corrosive, clean air vented compartment.