T- 921 Etch Tank - High Temperature, To 200o C
Key to Standard Features
- Digital readout temperature controller with proportional control, accuracy of ± 0.25% of span
- Cut out in work surface
- Lip exhaust
- PTFE sleeved thermocouple
- Molded P. F. A. PTFE tank
- Drain (optional)
- Bottom located PTFE encapsulated immersion heater
- Liquid level sensor and heater cut-off
- PTFE encapsulated wall hugging immersion heaters where additional tank depth is required.
- PTFE wall hugging cooling coils.
- Audio visual timer for monitoring etch cycle.
- Fixed aspirator for tank drainage.
- Manual ball valve controlled bottom drain.
- Toggle switch controlled pneumatic valve operated bottom drain.
- Rear liner mounted variable speed mechanical agitation system.
- Automated transfer mechanism interfacing between etch and adjacent rinse tank, with mechanical agitation included.
- Model W-859 digital readout temperature controller with settable over-temperature heater cut-off, and audible, visible alarm.
- Model 2901 microcomputer based temperature controller and event timer, with acid resistant, membrane-type control panel.
T-922 Etch Tank - Heated, To 65o C